Pinoy Teleseryes HUB

Welcome to Teleserye Watch your favorite Pinoy Teleserye, Pinoy Tambayan, Pinoy TV, Teleserye Replay. Keep checking back for fresh new videos update everyday. Thanks!

HOT NEWS

9.12.19

OMG, Millie Bobby Brown Might Be The Villain In 'Stranger Things 4!'


***Warning: This post contains spoilers about Stranger Things Season 3.***
If you're anything like me, you're probably waiting with bated breath for Stranger Things 4, because why the heck wouldn't you be eager for your favorite show to come back? As excellent as Stranger Things 3 was, it left a ton of unanswered Qs hanging in the balance—on purpose, of course.
Perhaps some of the biggest questions are: What's going to happen to the gang now that Eleven and Will moved? Is Hopper still alive? And, most notably, is Eleven going to turn into a Mind Flayer? Lucky for us, Millie Bobby Brown is giving us some intel on that very pressing Mind Flayer question. Oh, happy day!
In an interview with Elle, Millie was asked about the popular Mind Flayer fan theory, in which viewers think Eleven will become a villain after Mind Flayer flesh infects her leg. While Millie wasn't intentionally playing Eleven as being infected and doesn't know what's to come in the following season, she's totally into the idea of Eleven becoming the series' antagonist.
DON'T MISS THIS!
11 Things From Millie Bobby Brown's Charmed Life
Of the Mind Flayer theory, Millie said, "I kind of like it! I'm into it. I wasn't playing it like that. We don't know what happens in Season 4. I definitely don't." Millie added that she was just trying to get Eleven's pain in that scene across as much as possible. "In scenes after the Mind Flayer grabbed me, I wasn't playing it as I was infected," she said. "I was definitely playing it as normal as possible. And maybe that's the reason they didn't tell me. To make it as real as possible."
DON'T MISS THIS!
Behold: The Funniest 'Stranger Things' Season 3 Memes And Tweets
The idea of Eleven possibly becoming a Mind Flayer villain is slightly unsettling to Millie because fan theories can end up being right. "Those theories freak me out a bit. Because I'm like, 'Oh god, that could genuinely be true,'" she continued. "And what if she is the villain? That would be so cool. Wouldn't that be cool? I'd love to be the villain, but then I also wouldn't because Eleven is perfect. It would suck." 
Welp, IDK about you, but I am personally not ready to see Eleven succumb to the dark side again. She is simply too young and too pure for all that—I just refuse, okay??
***
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Posts