Pinoy Teleseryes HUB

Welcome to Teleserye Watch your favorite Pinoy Teleserye, Pinoy Tambayan, Pinoy TV, Teleserye Replay. Keep checking back for fresh new videos update everyday. Thanks!

HOT NEWS

25.11.19

Catriona Gray, Pia Wurtzbach show bare faces on Instagram


More and more celebrities are uploading their bare-faced selfies on Instagram as part of the #AsShels challenge, which boosts self-esteem.
Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray took part in the challenge on Thursday, November 7, and posted photo of herself sans make-up.
In her caption, Catriona reminded that everyone is perfect in their own way.
She wrote, "This is the skin I wake up in every day. I love playing with makeup and being glam, but I've also grown to love the skin I wake up in acne scars, moles and all.
"I too have days where I dont feel confident, or my insecurities are louder...but that's okay. Loving yourself as you are is a journey, but it's a journey worth taking."
At the end of her post, Catriona nominated Miss Grand International 2016 1st runner-up Nicole Cordoves and aspiring beauty queen Sandra Lemonon to take the challenge.
Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach also flaunted her bare face after being nominated by Miss Universe 2017 Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters to join the #AsSheIs challenge.
In her caption, Pia enjoined everyone to love themselves, including their imperfections.
The ABS-CBN talent wrote, "Thanks, Demi! @demileighnp #AsSheIs Everyday, we all struggle to be comfortable with our imperfections.
"But today, I’m taking this picture to say hello to ME. Just me.
"No makeup. No glam team. No styling. And, I’m happy with what I see. ???? Life’s too short to be unkind to yourself.
"So treat your face and your body as an instrument, not an ornament. An instrument to inspire, uplift and encourage yourself and others who need it."
Pia nominated her successor Miss Universe 2016 Iris Mittenaere and Miss Universe Philippines 2019 Gazini Ganados to take part in the challenge.
Following Catriona's lead, Nicole also shared on Instagram an unfiltered and unedited photo of herself.
The beauty queen-journalist urged netizens to stop comparing themselves on social media.
Part of her caption read, "We never post about moments in our life that are—uneventful, boring, stagnant—and social media has become this competitive environment where we have to show that life is happening for us and we’re so #blessed even if it can’t be farther from the truth.
"Don’t get me wrong, this isn’t to deny ourselves or other people of the enjoyment of sharing our favorite photos on social media.
"This is just a reminder that we are all on the same journey, we have the same ORDINARY DAYS—but that doesn’t mean you’re LEFT BEHIND, LESS VALUED, or FORGOTTEN.
"You are beautiful, you are strong, you can make it through the worst days like you always do."
Toward the end of her post, Nicole nominated Kapamilya actress Bea Alonzo, fashion designer Patricia Santos, and It's Showtime host Karylle.
Sandra uploaded her bare-faced selfie shortly after Catriona nominated her.
The former Binibining Pilipinas candidate opened up about her struggle with acne and how she was able to stay "flawsome."
She wrote, "I’ve recently struggled with acne for around 2 years now & let me tell you it’s been a journey! I’m so proud that I’ve been healing myself from the inside & it is reflecting on the outside [emoji]
"This is a little reminder that we are all not always done up, or looking at our tip top shape & that is totally okay! We are humans with a bunch of flawsomes [emoji]
"I've learned how to embrace & love myself just the way I am. I am not near perfect nor will I ever be but I am working on what matters the most to me, on who I am, what do I want my life to be & the answer to me is simply to be Happy & free
"Some days are harder than others but what keeps me going is the love from you my beautiful lemonades & my amazing friends & family that always keep me grounded & remind me that we should always uplift one another from within [heart emoji]."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Posts