Pinoy Teleseryes HUB

Welcome to Teleserye Watch your favorite Pinoy Teleserye, Pinoy Tambayan, Pinoy TV, Teleserye Replay. Keep checking back for fresh new videos update everyday. Thanks!

HOT NEWS

25.11.19

Michelle Dee says Francis Libiran gown at Miss World 2019 is a head-turner


Filipino pageant fans are already excited to know what Philippine bet Michelle Dee will wear for the national costume and evening gown segments of the Miss World 2019 pageant.
The 23-year-old daughter of Melanie Marquez is set to fly to London to compete for the Miss World title against 120 candidates .
In an interview with PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) and other members of the press at her send-off party on Wednesday, November 13, Michelle proudly said she is very hands-on with all her preparations for the pageant.
This includes choosing her wardrobe during the pageant itself.
Michelle told the press, "I really want to showcase my personality. I don't want to go to London not feeling like myself.
"I want to be confident in every aspect of it. I made sure I collaborated from the dance to the gown to the make-up to my hair.
"I really want people to say na, 'Oh that's Michelle, she's not trying to be somebody else, but she's trying to shine as her own.'"
She said she was quite particular about her evening gown and when asked for details, "We played on the concept of it being the Pearl of the Orient Seas.
"So it is going to be in the shade of... Secret na lang kung anong shade of blue, pero it's very lovely, the details are exquisite.
"When I tried walking on it, it was very fluid, very elegant.
"I'm pretty sure it will turn a lot of heads when I reach the international stage.
"I'm very, very lucky to be one of 'Libiran Babies.' He takes care of me so much."
Michelle also said her national costume will be in gold, "it's very, very nice the way Francis designed it."
She expounded, "When I had a meeting with Francis, we really wanted to incorporate all the national symbols so... the sun, the Philippine Eagle.
"I don't want to say too much, but I will be dancing 'Sayaw sa Pamaypay.' That will be my national dance for 'Dances of the World.'"
Aside from Francis, other Filipino designers also added their creation to Michelle's trunk of pageant wardrobe.
She told PEP.ph, "Countless designers have been contributing to my wardrobe—Nono Palmos, Rene Salud, Francis Libiran again, Chris Nick. Just countless of designers have reached out and offered to contribute.
Michelle added, "I have pieces that are woven from pinya fabric, abaca fabric, there's another one... It is an all-Filipino wardrobe and I'm very proud of that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Posts